GmbH's Mathis pullover jacket is constructed in panels of cream sherpa and beige twill. Part of the German menswear label's Europe Endless Collection, this style is inspired by the workwear of designers Benjamin Alexander Huseby and Serhat Isik's immigrant fathers.
Our model is 6'1"/185cm and wearing a size Medium.
- From the Europe Endless Collection.
- Mock turtleneck. Long sleeves. Cased elastic cuffs. Toggle-drawcord hem.
- 24" center back length (approximately).
- Quarter-zip placket.
- Available in Cream/Beige.
- 72% cotton, 28% polyester.
- Machine wash.
GmbH Mathis Sherpa & Twill Pullover Jacket 505454052